Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Relief But The Beginning

Finally, my SPM trial examination is over. The struggle and hardship for this 11 days have finally come to the end. All of the students including myself feel a relief. After the last paper which is an English Paper 2 was collected by the teacher in charged, all of us feel relief and tired. For me, I am very tired after the English paper. The English Paper 2 is the hardest English paper I ever done. My head nearly get burst because of it. All of the students thought the same.

However, this relief doesn't stay long. In my thought, for me, this relief only stays until tonight. I have to continue with my plan on 28th of September, this Sunday. Remember? But for SPM, I have to say goodbye to the relief and continue with my plan. This is just the beginning of the fear and the tension for the SPM. Hahahahaha..... You might soon find me in the mental hospital. LOL! Just joking.

No comments: