Sunday, September 28, 2008

60% Completed

Today is the 28th of September. However, my plan just completed about approximately 60%. This is because this week, I have just finish my trial exam and I need about a day or two for rest and this week is a busy week for me. I have attended a farewell party for my uniform bodies. Besides, last night, I have also attended my brother's(not siblings to me) wedding dinner. Moreover, I have also attended his wedding ceremony too.

This slow down my works and processes for my plan. Therefore, I need more time to complete my plan. Luckily, I have time to complete my plan until 60%.

Last but not least, I will use of about another a week to complete my plan. Luckily, this week is a holiday and I have nothing to do instead of studying at home. YEAH!!!

No comments: