Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flashback

Today, on the way back to my house, I walked pass my primary school. Suddenly, a sort of memories rush through my thoughts. I remember a lot of things happened in my pass when I am in primary school. My teachers, my classmates, my class, my strict(and scary) headmistress, my other schoolmates and my old school buildings. All of them was back in my mind.

I remember what my teachers had taught me when I am in primary school. Besides, I still remember what they scolded and punished me. I were very angry at that time but.......... Now, I am not angry instead, I feel happy to have them in memories. They punished and scolded me because I am naughty and deserved to.

I still remember the jokes made by both two of my funny sirs who taught me. They made a lot of funny jokes during their teachings. Jokes are very effective in teaching. They not only make the students laugh and also make them feel less tension. I have told that they are currently still teaching in my old school.

Time fly. It's just 2 months left before my schooling ends. I am going to leave my secondary school 2 months later. All the flashback are running in my mind.

Last but not least, I wish I will have my last and the best memories in my secondary school in this coming last 2 months for my future's flashback.

No comments: