Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is Coupling Something To Be Proud Of?

Teenagers nowadays are eager to have a "relationship". You know what type of relationship I mean? Couple. A boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Zzzzzzzzzz..... One question keep appearing in my mind lately. Do true love still exists? And if really still exist, can it be prolonged? I still can't find any answer for that. Zzzzzzzzzz

One incident that I have experience lately, I got a female friend who asked me for some opinion and advice in love. She told me that she is eager to have a boyfriend. Zzzzzzzz........ At first I refused to help her because it's none of my business and the help which she needs from me is meaningless. I rather do some charity or some good deeds which are meaningful helps but our friend here asked me to help her get a boyfriend. Zzzzzzzzzz

After being persuaded or rather annoyed by her, I agree to give her some opinion and advice. I won't tell what happened next because it makes me sick. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Then a few days ago, she asked me for a hangout. I refused to at first but she told me that she's now in a relationship. Wow!!! So fast!!! At last, I went out with her and a few friends and of course with the hero of the day which is her new boyfriend(she is the only one who treat him as hero zzzzzzzz). She was very proud on that day. At first she didn't join us. We separated into 2 groups which are she and her bf and me and a few friends. Her bf has went home early due to some reasons, and so she only joined my group. At that time, she and my friends keep talking about her bf. That time I really sick of hearing about it because it's bored. Zzzzzzzzzz

That's the story I wanted to share. Is having a boyfriend or a girlfriend something to be proud off or to be show off to others? I'm currently in a relationship now but I don't feel like showing off my love ones to the others. I noticed a few friends of mine including the one above put the pictures of their boyfriends or girlfriends as screen savers, wallpapers or display pictures in their handphones or in msn for example. However, I'm not. I don't even have the picture of my love ones. Zzzzzzzzzz..... You can say I'm an useless boyfriend but I don't mind. I just know that I love my gf and even without that which I mentioned above. I don't need all that to prove how much I love my love ones. My love is proven in all my actions and care for her..........

No comments: