Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Unlucky

My monthly test has finally over. I should be glad about that but honestly I'm not. Why? Because I know that I'm going to fail all the papers. However, beside disappointed, I understand that I deserve to fail because I didn't study for it. So, in order to convince myself, I said to myself that I'll work harder and do not work in the final minute.


Besides, that title "Unlucky" above signifies myself. I feel that I've been quite unlucky lately. I myself also find no explanation to this. So I think it's better for me to use the word unlucky. No matter what I do, it'll fails or goes wrong. Not just that, the results or in a better word the consequences are big.


In order to escape from that, I've tried to stay away from other people and not to be busybody so that I'll not be blamed and won't cause troubles for my unluckiness. Unfortunately, it doesn't works. Although I didn't find the troubles but they find me. Zzzzz.....


The people around me keep causing me troubles and I'm the one who are going to take responsibility. Besides, other people also keep finding troubles with me and also mess with me. Why? Why I don't want to mess with them but they want to mess with me? Can't you all just leave me alone peacefully?


This unluckiness is going to end. If not I myself will end it. This unluckiness is not going to cause me any troubles anymore. This make me SICK!!!


IT'S OVER!!!



And to those people who are still gonna mess with me, I'm gonna tell you that if you wanna mess with me, BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: