Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Suffering

"Life Is Suffering" shall be my opening of this page.

As we know, life is suffering. For other religions, I'm not sure but for Buddhist, we believe that life is suffering. Do you know why new born babies usually cry when they are born? It's because they know that they are here to this world to suffer and their sufferings has just begun. This is what I believe.

It's been a while since my last update. Why should be your question. I were sick for the last 2 weeks. Last 2 weeks, I had a fever and cough. As we know, the case of H1N1 is getting more serious, I went to consult doctor at once. Luckily, the doctor said that my fever is just a minor one and I cough because of phlegm in one side of my lungs which I've forgotten which side which the doctor told me. It's not the cause of H1N1 virus because, the virus will cause high fever and unphlegm cough(cough not because of phlegm).

I felt very ill and very weak because for 3 days I didn't eat rice. I just ate porridge everyday. I got no energy at all and extremely tired because on that day just before my fever, I went for sport practice after school. I were moodless and quite weak on that day in school and then I still run 400 meters at the sport practice. When I were got a fever........

The next day is Friday and I took a day off at home. What I did at that time is just lying down on my bed. I can't even and felt hard to get up from my bed. Every time I got up from my bed to take some food and medicines, I have to push myself hard to get up. Get up from my bed can said that is a hard task for me at that time. Haha! I were very weak and I felt very suffer at that time. I can do nothing at that time. I felt like I'm like a dead body. No spirit, no mood, & no energy.

After a few days of sufferings, I got well and used a week to fully recover myself. Sickness is one types of sufferings.

Last but not least, I advice everyone to drink more water and due the H1N1, take good care of your personal hygiene and consult doctor immediately if you find that you are not well.

May GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

No comments: