Monday, July 27, 2009

An End..........

Good Morning! I think this is the best words that I can say or wish all of you at this time. It's in the middle of the night and yet I'm still awake and type this blog out. Why? Why I'm still awake? or Why I'm not asleep? Ahah! Because I've a feeling of uncomfortable which I can't describe.


However, I'll roughly describe it out. Hours later, it'll be my 1st form 6 monthly test. Unfortunately, I'm not ready for it. I just touch my books a little. Hahaha!!! I know that I'm not going to do the test well. Since I can already predicted it, but I wonder why I still suffer the feeling of worry & scare. I'm more than not ready or rather not I'm not ready at all.


Since my form 6 has started, besides attending classes, I seldom touch my books or do any revision. So, my basics are very little. For tomorrow, I feel like I got nothing for the test and once again I'll lose and fail to regain my dignity. However, i know that I deserve it because of my laziness. Hahaha!!!


Last time including this time, I usually studied in the last minutes. I studied till the middle of the night or the whole night. Sometimes, I didn't sleep for the whole night. The results of this is none other than the word FAIL!!!


I suffered a lot and I think it's time to put an end to this craps. This is the last time I'm doing this craps. And for this test, I've no choice but to try my best just to pass it even though it's going to be a suicide. I ain't gonna repeat this craps again.


Last but not least, I'm looking forward to the final exam at the end of the year. I promise that it'll going to be DIFFERENT!!!

No comments: