Saturday, May 30, 2009

SPM July Paper 2009 PROMO!!!

This is the continuation of the post entitle "I Have A Dream".


The moment after I received my SPM result, I went back home. Although I'm ashamed, but that's the fact. Nothing I can do to change it or to make it better. No matter what, I've to face my family, my friends and everyone.


Since that moment, I despise myself and I feel my life is meaningless.


So, just after I returned home that day and my family has known my results, I made a choice. That's just one thing in my mind. In front of all my family members, I announced that I'm going to retake SPM which will be the SPM July Paper 2009.


At first, all of them disagree. My mom said that it's not an easy one. It's not like normal SPM. It's times harder and the marking will be very strict. Besides, my uncle, my grandmother and one of my friend(the only friend that always support me whenever I fall down) said that it's not necessary. They said why not I just go into form 6 and challenge STPM.


But finally, I told them I've already made up my mind and no matter what is the obstacles or difficulties, I will just face it. My dream was vanished, my life is meaningless, I've lost everything. SPM July Paper? It's totally nothing. I will take it!!! I will get back that 1A for my Mathematics paper(there 're only 2 papers offered in July paper which is Math & BM but BM need to have oral test, so I just take Math).


I've promised my family, my friends and the friend who always support me that I will get back that 1A. It makes me fight, it makes me hungry, it makes me wanna get the feeling of getting it back. I will fight like my life on the line. I will get back what belongs to me. 1A!!! & My dignity!!!

No comments: