Friday, May 29, 2009

I Have A Dream

Yesterday, at school, my MUET teacher asked us to discuss about the topic "I Have A Dream". She called up students one by one to tell the whole class about their dreams. All of them told about their ambitions, they wanna be rich, be famous, be professional. When it was my turn to tell, I just simply told about what i am going to do in the future such as my ambition which actually not. I created that in the last minute. All NONSENSE!!!


Why? I don't have a dream or rather it was vanished. It's all gone.


For the moment I received my SPM results, my dream was vanished. Completely vanished. Each day, my road to my dream faded further and further away. When I were asked the question "So my friend, how's your SPM results?", I'm ashamed although they said that "It's okay, my friend, work harder to get a better one next time." I'm ashamed, I look down on myself, I despise myself.


This Is One Of The Biggest Lose In My Life..........

No comments: