Friday, October 3, 2008

Wushu For Life

Bored.....zzzzz Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Add Math, Math, Sejarah.......... everyday. I cannot take it anymore. Arrrrrggggg.....(Tension). Life is short. As a human being, we must enjoy our life till our last breath. Why should I suffer like this? Answer: For SPM.


LOL!!!


Never mind, they will all end 2 months later(Walao 2 months= 60 days and more). No games, no hangout, no rest. Just watch tv. LOL!!! You might think I am very lucky to have tv to watch. However, I am not a tv buff. I seldom watch tv unless for some shows or movies that interest me.


Days passed just like that. After tired of study, i will sleep or just sit and wait for the time to pass. Bored..........


Now it is different, I have think of something new to do. It is the title above WUSHU. I am a wushu student in my school wushu association. Wushu is very interesting and it s good for your health and also your safety.


Wushu advantages:

1. A good exercise for building your muscles.

2. A good use for self-defend especially for the females. Thieves and bullies always plan something bad on them.

3. A healthy exercise too.

4. Able to build up one's confidence.

5. Slimming which can reduce one's fat content many more..........


I am more confident when I practice wushu in my backyard. I practice using my favourite weapon nunchaku stick. Besides, I practice some sets which my master taught me including weapon sets such as scimitar, sticks and sword. But, my favourite is still nunchaku stick compare to other weapons. I am more confident when I am holding it.


Now, my life become more interesting. Hahaha. If you are having the same problem as mine, why not try out something which you are interested such as your hobbies. Don't over study. Over study will cause someone to fail not to pass. It also brings a lot of side effects. I won't tell you because they might scare and take away your interest in study.


Last but not least, just relax and study. Study is a very interesting and enjoyable way of learning. So, just relax and enjoy your study. Good luck!!!























My idol, Bruce Lee. He is holding nunchaku sticks.

No comments: